Plants are our friends.
And what they give to us is good medicine.
Not only in the sense of what we eat to nourish ourselves, but in their medicinal properties that have been used for thousands of years.
And if we educate ourselves, respect their power and befriend them, they’ll work with our body’s innate wisdom to heal.
My friend and today’s guest, Melissa Bunce, is a Certified Aromatherapist and a wealth of knowledge when it comes to plant medicinals, especially the use of essential oils.
Tune in to this episode to learn about Melissa’s profession as an aromatherapist, the importance of education when working with essential oils and plants as medicine and more.
In this episode you will learn:
- The importance of being educated and discerning when it comes to working with essential oils
- The difference between using resins, herbs and essential oils
- Conscious steps you can take to help keep plant medicine sustainable and reduce overharvesting
- The number of plants it takes to create one drop of essential oil
- Simple ways to get started in learning about and using essential oils and plants as medicine
This episode is sponsored by my upcoming 8-Week Wild Wisdom Yoga Therapy Program beginning in January. If you’re ready to try a new, holistic approach to address the root cause of your chronic pain, anxiety, depression or habitual patterns that you’re ready to let go…and finally get back to living the life you desire, you’ll want to join me for this incredible program using yoga, pranayama, meditation and chakra balancing.
Go to alyssapfennig.com/onlineprogram to learn more.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Shop online at Essential Wellbeings
Follow Essential Wellbeings on Facebook
The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy by Valerie Worwood
Get your hands on my NEW eBook — 7 Natural Methods to Reclaim Your Health